Sorry my posts haven’t been all that interesting lately. Okay, they’ve been downright boring, really – even *with* the pictures. :P I apologize.
So 10 days ago I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by this awesome chick over at Exploring Maybeland. Go check her out, her writing is real, down-to-earth, and kind of reminds me of my blog on some days. So thank you so much for the nomination Nicole, and I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get to it! (:
1. I love hockey and always have. The only reason I didn’t play when I was younger was because it was too expensive for my parents to pay for. Sometimes I wonder if I would be a different person (i.e. more confident, maybe?) if I had played hockey as a kid instead of soccer. It’s also the only sport I’ll willingly & happily watch.
2. I’m very competitive and don’t like to lose, but that’s only when I put my heart into the contest or competition. I have a fear of failure that I haven’t been able to overcome yet.
3. My dream job when I was a kid was a police officer. I originally wanted to be a jockey until I came to terms with the fact that I was already too tall.
4. My first dog, Mandy, I got on my 12th birthday. She is my birthday puppy. (:
5. I hate anything soggy. Soggy bread & soggy cereal, especially.
6. I’ve only been to two non-country concerts: Avril Lavigne and Nelly.
7. I didn’t get a cell phone until I was 18, so about 4ish years ago.
Now to nominate some lovely blogs.
Go check them out and give them some love. (:
Thanks again, Nicole!