I didn’t do today’s photo-a-day for #fmsphotoaday, however I’ll make a list of the things I am thankful of. That’ll make up for it, right. (:
- Having a job. Being able to make my own money. Having that independence and responsibility.
- My loved ones. Including my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my pets, and everyone who has had an impact on my life so far.
- The way I am. Redhead, scary movie lover, chocoholic, 24 addict, dog-hair-is-a-condiment supporter, sweats&hoodie&fuzzy socks type of girl, and so much more. (:
- Music. For being a release from the world for just a little bit.
- Coffee & books. Together. & apart.
- Apples. It’s apple season. And my mom is making apple crisp tomorrow. Yum.
- My car, camera, & computer. Not trying to be materialistic here, but I really am thankful for and fond of all three of these things.
- Crispy & colorful fall leaves. Yup, that time of year again. (:
- Everything that’s made me who I am. The good, bad, & the ugly. From playing soccer, my first puppy, to the dog show scene, to Youtube, to agility, to Jayde, and to all the things within those things that have affected & shape me.
Yeah, I have a pretty good life. It’s easy to forget that though. I’m only human, ya know?