I am soooo looking forward to the work in these two photography courses I’m signed up for. Seriously, no sarcasm there. (:
I get to…
- Learn how to use film
- Learn how to develop film & make my own prints
- Learn about studio lighting
- Maybe travel to different cities/towns for photo ops (Chicago would be *awesome*)
- Expand my knowledge to landscapes, fashion photography, and food photography, plus others like a shadowbox
- Learn more about taking portraits
- Create a printed portfolio (actually 2, one for each class) which is something I haven’t done yet but would like to
- Write a children’s book and illustrate it with photographs and read it to school-age children. This awesome writer chick I know, who happens to also be one of my bestest friends ever, is going to brainstorm with me and come up with the story so I can photograph. Should be a fun fun project!
Tomorrow I have Business Law, which sounds awfully blah next to my photography courses, but hey gotta have a blah course at least once a semester, right? :P
Hope ya’ll have a good weekend!