– Dustin and I made it to our destination after going 45 mins out of our way because we missed the exit the first time. Haa.
– I got 2 new pairs of jeans, basically for the price of one.
– Dustin got a new hat he’s been wanting.
– The mall we visited had a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and we each got two solid “cupcakes” of chocolate!
– And the one lowlight… the mall also had a Petland, complete with rows of cages with puppies from a variety of breeds: chihuahua, bulldog, sheltie, Dalmatian, Doberman, Bernese Mountain dog, and of course a few designer breeds. Puppy mill dogs. Disgusting, horrifying, and sad.
All in all, such a fun time already and we have yet to go on the roller coasters! I canNOT wait for that. (: