I was tagged by bloggerintraining who invented her own rules for the game. So I’m going to invent my own. Pass it on if you want, answer the questions if you want, but I’m merely going to use the questions as a fun blog post instead of passing it on. If you do happen to find the questions and answer them, I’d love to see the post.
What story does your family always tell about you?
- My mother (as all mothers do) loves telling stories about my childhood, particularly my potty training one. When my family was beginning to teach me to go potty like a big girl, my mom said she got one response from me: *hands on my hips* *face scrunched up* “I’m NOT gonna do it!!!” And my mom would say: “Oh yes you are!” and then sit me on the toilet and not let me get up until I’d done my business. She said I fought her the whole way, but, in the end she won (of course I thank her for that now xD). I was stubborn even back at the age of 3…
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- I would change it to Alyx/Alix (pronounced Alex) just because I’ve always been a fan of that name for a girl. Not Alexandra or any other long name that Ali or Alex is normally short for. Just Alex. Of course, I like that name for a boy, too. :P
If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would you be?
- Animal –> A dog, a wolf or a tiger.
- Drink –> Iced tea, sweet tea, or lemonade. A refreshing drink on a summer’s day. Or hot chocolate, if I were to live in Alaska.
- Ice cream flavor –> Chocolate. Or super fudge brownie. Yum!
What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- “Red Hair, Pawprints, & Hypothetical Questions”. Or maybe something like, “Heard That: My Life As A Ginger.”
If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
- Hermione, from Harry Potter. Because she got to marry Ron Weasley and her hair is gorgeous. (: (Yes, I know she has her own hair stylist but still…)
Again, if you answer these questions in a post, link it in a comment here so I can see it (if I don’t already follow you, that is).
Here’s some color to brighten this post up (because we both know tomorrow’s post will most likely be pretty darn blah):
Oh, and Buddy says hey.