Shocking news: I am actually *super* excited for the weekend! For lots of reasons:
- I only work tonight, then I have Saturday and Sunday off.
- Tomorrow afternoon I’m going out to lunch with my good friend, Bianca.
- Tomorrow night I’m going out to dinner with my unbiological sister, then we’re having a movie night with brownies, ice cream, and other good stuff
- Sunday is my 21st birthday!
- Sunday night I’m making chicken Hawaiian k-bobs with Dustin and hanging out.
- Sunday I can have a soda! (Gave it up for a month)
- Sunday I can get on Facebook (Gave that up for a month, too, and it didn’t have much difference – I’m not as addicted as I once was thank gosh.)
- I get the house to myself this weekend! (My parents are going out of town, and although I will miss them, I love having the house empty with just me and the dogs.)
So ready for it. (:
I have to go get ready for work soon, and decided to blog before I left just so I didn’t have to worry about doing it later.
- I shattered my phone screen. Fortunately my upgrade is in roughly 2 months so I’ll just stick it out with what I have now. When I do get my upgrade I’m going to see if I can talk myself into an iPhone. (We’ll see about this. :P)
- I hit a dog last night. Scared the CRAP out of me. I’ve never hit anything before (ironic how the first thing I -as a major dog lover – hit with my car is a dog) and don’t ever want to do it again. Thankfully he was just fine, just a little stunned. Even so, I started bawling right when I got in my car, I think out of shock.
- My knees have been killing me lately, and my right knee has been twisting in an unnatural way that really hurts. I got a pair of orthopedic sandals, and hopefully they help. It would be helpful to go to the chiropractor but unfortunately my measly school insurance doesn’t cover chiropractic care.
Okay, work now.