Lately I’ve been wondering where I’m going to be in 5 years. I know I shouldn’t worry about it, but I wouldn’t consider myself really worrying. Just wondering. Wondering if I’ll be in Colorado, settled in, like I hope. I’ve also been questioning whether I really want to go to grad school or not. I would love to start a photography business and become a professional photographer but I don’t want to give people something less than their money’s worth. And to get to that level takes a lot of time. So for now that aspiration is on the back burner.
Another thing I would really like to do, and sure hope to do in the future, is start my own boarding/training center or rescue center for dogs. In Colorado of course. I haven’t quite decided which yet, leaning more towards the boarding/training center right now. But we will see what the future brings.
Okay, now to go study. Here’s my to-do list:
– Finish research proposal draft for ProSem
– Do reading quiz #26 for Precalc
– Finish the exercises for chapter 6 for Logic
– Read chapter 12 and fill out the study sheet for H&N
– Read and do the honors write-up for tomorrow
– Finish my study guide for my test in SLF on Friday and look over my notes/handouts
– Read the giant handout and do the write-up for next Monday for SLF
So not too bad really, but it is homework and I mean, seriously, who wants to do homework? On a drearier note, I’m 96.8% sure I failed my Precalc test yesterday. That shit gets me every freaking time. It can go die in a ditch.
Love this song.